Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

wisdom teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wisdom teeth Empty wisdom teeth

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:56 pm

Anh/chi đe^~ hay nho^~ wisdom teeth vay?  Ne^'u nho^~, co' đau kho^ng?

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

wisdom teeth Empty Re: wisdom teeth

Post by ga10 Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:02 pm

0 có đủ room cho nên nha sĩ recommended nhổ wisdom teeth để có thể easily floss back teeth. Họ chích thuốc tê nên 0 đau.

Nếu phải nhổ luôn 4 cái thì nên take a day off from work!
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:33 pm

ga10 wrote:0 có đủ room cho nên nha sĩ recommended nhổ wisdom teeth để có thể easily floss back teeth.  Họ chích thuốc tê nên 0 đau.

one of my wisdom tooth kho^ng co room and it's making it way up breaking the gum which hủrts like crazy so I am pulling it out.

Good to hear they numb you up first.

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:02 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
ga10 wrote:0 có đủ room cho nên nha sĩ recommended nhổ wisdom teeth để có thể easily floss back teeth.  Họ chích thuốc tê nên 0 đau.

one of my wisdom tooth kho^ng co room and it's making it way up breaking the gum which hủrts like crazy so I am pulling it out.

My son needed to get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled in one day so his dentist put him to sleep. If you don't like to be put to sleep then you can just âsk them to give you novacaine instead of anesthesia (?).
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:27 pm

ga10 wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

My son needed to get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled in one day so his dentist put him to sleep.  If you don't like to be put to sleep then you can just âsk them to give you novacaine instead of anesthesia (?).

Ok. We’ll see what my options are. I feel its unnecessary to go under anesthesia for a small procedure

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rễ Sim Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:51 am

@Love

There is no such thing as "full it out" ... remove wisdom teeth require a small surgery, in which the dentist have to cut a bit of your gum to remove it. Of course he/she will numb you first , you won't feel a thing but the noise they make.

Some of the things you need to care about like:

Your blood pressure, if you have heart problem , allergic to any of antibiotics .

After surgery... As a precaution, they might give you some  antibiotics.

After all.

Ít will take about no more then two weeks to heel ... in two weeks, because of the wound, you will eat less, therefore you will lose ton of weight ... Voila! ... A new beautiful Love!
Rễ Sim

Rễ Sim

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:47 am

chị nhổ gần 20 năm rồi ...hàm rang đầy quá không đủ chổ nên phải nhổ không thôi nó mọc làm hư những rang khác ..quất 4 cái 1 lần luo^n ..phù mỏ, húp cháo nguyên ngày
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by Torpedo Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:32 am

Nhổ không đâu vì nó cho thuốc tê.
Đau là lúc nó đưa kim vô chít thuốc tê.
đau té đái chớ không phải chơi.
Torpedo

Torpedo

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:41 am

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.. Suddenly, I feel much more confident about having it done. It's been bothering me these past months. It's time to ẽxtract it and say good bye to gum sensitivity.

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top