Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Cái Váy

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cái Váy - Page 2 Empty Re: Cái Váy

Post by DamTc Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:00 pm

vietnam4all wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
vietnam4all wrote:Em nó kết bác đó. ...... bác biết bác có cái gì mà em kết bác không. ......coi cái nick thì biết Laugh Laugh Laugh

sao hay qua vay????? lolz

I like him soo much that I want to bo bua him back so he knows what it's like to bi bo bua!!

See.......ta nói con gái thời nay là như vậy nè. ..... Laugh Laugh

Không ai để ý họ là họ tự chủ đè ra quất liền lol! lol!

yeehaa bounce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zdv23bAINM

DamTc

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:10 pm

DamTc wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
vietnam4all wrote:Em nó kết bác đó. ...... bác biết bác có cái gì mà em kết bác không. ......coi cái nick thì biết Laugh Laugh Laugh

I like him soo much that I want to bo bua him back so he knows what it's like to bi bo bua!!

scratch scratch Cái Váy - Page 2 362021252 ummm .... Cái Váy - Page 2 362021252 scratch
Sao nghe gióng chuyẹn "phúc thầy bùa" quá vạy ta Lol

I have one q for you, y? Y you do it?

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by DamTc Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:16 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
DamTc wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

scratch scratch Cái Váy - Page 2 362021252 ummm .... Cái Váy - Page 2 362021252 scratch

I have one q for you, y?  Y you do it?

Do what? Bỏ bùa ? Are you talking about the "phuc thay bua" thing you blamed that I put a spell on you, back months ago on VietFun board?

DamTc

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:26 pm

DamTc wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
DamTc wrote:

I have one q for you, y?  Y you do it?

Do what? Bỏ bùa ? Are you talking about the "phuc thay bua" thing you blamed that I put a spell on you, back months ago on VietFun board?

Oh ‘blamed’. Wow, just wow

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by DamTc Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Sorry, I should say claimed for now. So you know for sure I did? Yes? Can you prove it? Or at least explain what makes you think that I did ? what is my motivation? what my spell/bùa does to you? What do I get? and what is it from you that I used to bỏ bùa ?

DamTc

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:36 pm

DamTc wrote:Sorry, I should say claimed for now. So you know for sure I did? Yes? Can you prove it? Or at least explain what makes you think I did ?

Haha i dont have to lied to myself but whomever did it cant lie to thêmselves or the higher forever it will soon catch up to them.

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by DamTc Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:43 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
DamTc wrote:Sorry, I should say claimed for now. So you know for sure I did? Yes? Can you prove it? Or at least explain what makes you think I did ?

Haha i dont have to lied to myself but whomever did it cant lie to thêmselves or the higher forever it will soon catch up to them.

this response sounds like you dónt know who did it. By saying "it", I mean whatever you got which made you think you got the spell. With all due respects, I dónt even think you know what Bo Bua means. And even though if someone really put the spell on you, I wonder what makes you think it was me?

DamTc

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:00 pm

DamTc wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

this response sounds like you dónt know who did it. By saying "it", I mean whatever you got which made you think you got the spell. With all due respects, I dónt even think you know what Bo Bua means. And even though if someone really put the spell on you, I wonder what makes you think it was me?

I did self educated myself with black magic/voodoo/psychic attack FYI...

I saw the image of the perpetrator and boy he looks so familiar haha and NO i am not crazy! Haha

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by DamTc Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:12 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
DamTc wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

I saw the image of the perpetrator and boy he looks so familiar haha and NO i am not crazy! Haha

I think I can put the story together now . You were somehow going through a tragic, and maybe your family too (your son got sick and acted strange?), sorry to hear that. During the time, you believed that it was some kinds of spell or bùa someone put on you or your family. After that (or you already learned it in the past?) you went on and learn magic/voodoo to see the face of the person who did it . And you ended up seeing an image of a person and the connection between that image of the person and me, while you dónt know who I am beside joking around in here several times Lol

Here is what I think. But first, let me say thanks for clearing this up in my mind, because months ago you đínt give me any info beside calling me "phuc thay bua" and swear FU FU at me . So thank you. Second, I really dónt know what to say . If you have that talent, great, good for you. I guess I cánt change what you think. Now, your question was why did I do it? I guess you already had the answer in your mind and just wanted me to confirm what you think you know. Well, I cánt really give you an answer because I dónt even know how to use bùa and even if I do, I dónt want to put it on you because I dónt have a reason for it ... oh, and if you think I did it because I fell in love with you, then no, that would cost me a lot of money and effort because there are quite many ladies here who I joke to even more then I joke to you Lol

Have a good night.

Last edited by DamTc on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

DamTc

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 pm

DamTc wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
DamTc wrote:

let me make sure if I understand what you are saying here. You learned magic so that you can be able to see the person who put the spell on you . And you saw the image of me ? Is that what you're saying ? Wait a min, do you know how I look like beside my nick name? Oh, and I am curious that in your imagination (or education about magic), does it tell you why and how did I do it? was the reason because I fell in love with you?

you can know someone’s many nick(s) through your ip address. They all correlated to one another

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by nhonguoita Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Thanks for a good laugh Cái Váy - Page 2 1f602 Cái Váy - Page 2 1f602 Từ x bỏ bùa kế tiếp sẽ là cái gì đây

nhonguoita

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:26 pm

Its no laughing matter until someone gets serious

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by nhonguoita Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Trời ơi !thời đại internet ; bỏ bùa Qua internet nè trời. Chuyện chỉ xảy ra trên mạng. Haha

nhonguoita

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:33 pm

nhonguoita wrote:Trời ơi !thời đại internet ;  bỏ bùa Qua internet nè trời.  Chuyện chỉ xảy ra trên mạng. Haha

chuyện gì cũng có thể xảy ra mà, không nhớ chuyện rắn thần sao ?  Laugh

Cái Váy - Page 2 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:34 pm

nhonguoita wrote:Trời ơi !thời đại internet ;  bỏ bùa Qua internet nè trời.  Chuyện chỉ xảy ra trên mạng. Haha

Scary huh ?? Lock up your daughters and tell them to stay off the internet lolz

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by nhonguoita Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:35 pm

chào nhé tới giờ tôi phải đi uống thuốc Uống không đúng cữ , bị hoang tươrng bỏ bùa tùm lum. Lỡ vớ ohai anh Tư Khoi, VN4 all,damtc hay Tám thi Tàn đời hoa hậu của T

nhonguoita

Back to top Go down

Post by DamTc Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:43 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
DamTc wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

let me make sure if I understand what you are saying here. You learned magic so that you can be able to see the person who put the spell on you . And you saw the image of me ? Is that what you're saying ? Wait a min, do you know how I look like beside my nick name? Oh, and I am curious that in your imagination (or education about magic), does it tell you why and how did I do it? was the reason because I fell in love with you?

you can know someone’s many nick(s) through your ip address.  They all correlated to one another

thoi mệt quá . Em muón nghĩ chú bỏ bùa thì cứ nghĩ vạy đi nha .

Last edited by DamTc on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

DamTc

Back to top Go down

Post by nhonguoita Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:45 pm

8DonCo wrote:

chuyện gì cũng có thể xảy ra mà, không nhớ chuyện rắn thần sao ?  Laugh

Hai con rắn thần và bạn của ông trời nữa mới ghê Lol Lol
LoveStory08 wrote:

Scary huh ??  Lock up your daughters and tell them to stay off the internet lolz

Dạ, T sợ lắm . T nhất định tell her to stay off the mirror để đừng tưởng tượng "em đẹp nhất đêm nay" riết rồi thành khùng. T dặn con T chơi internet phải cẩn thận kẻo gặp đứa bị khùng nó bỏ bùa bằng cách phun nước miếng phèo phèo trên monitor, signal bắn lên cyber rồi văng xuống trúng mặt thành khùng theo. Nếu lỡ bị lây bịnh khùng thì phải uống thuốc đúng giờ Lol Lol T đi uống thuốc
Cái Váy - Page 2 EWYJd7a

nhonguoita

Back to top Go down

Post by DamTc Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:46 pm

nhonguoita wrote: chào nhé tới giờ tôi phải đi uống thuốc   Uống không đúng cữ , bị hoang tươrng bỏ bùa tùm lum.  Lỡ vớ ohai anh Tư Khoi, VN4 all,damtc hay Tám thi Tàn  đời hoa hậu của T

Bé Nhớ khong sợ hả . Em Love nói hồi đó toi bỏ bùa em Love . Bay giờ em Love bỏ bùa lại toi cho toi nếm mùi. Tói ngày nào mà toi yeu ai quá là toi biét ng` đó bỏ bùa toi ròi . Nhớ đừng có làm cho toi yeu Nhớ đó nha Lol
PS: Có phải Nhớ lo sợ toi là kẻ "trôm hái hoa" khong hả Lol

Last edited by DamTc on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

DamTc

Back to top Go down

Post by nhonguoita Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:49 pm

DamTc wrote:
nhonguoita wrote: chào nhé tới giờ tôi phải đi uống thuốc   Uống không đúng cữ , bị hoang tươrng bỏ bùa tùm lum.  Lỡ vớ ohai anh Tư Khoi, VN4 all,damtc hay Tám thi Tàn  đời hoa hậu của T

Bé Nhớ khong sợ hả . Em Love nói hồi đó toi bỏ bùa em Love . Bay giờ em Love bỏ bùa lại toi cho toi nếm mùi. Tói ngày nào mà toi yeu ai quá là toi biét ng` đó bỏ bùa toi ròi . Nhớ đừng có làm cho toi yeu Nhớ đó nha Lol

haha  Yêu với iếc,   IP với I pee . Chia cho vài viên nè , uống chung với T cho có bạn Very Happy  Thuốc mới toanh đó nha . hahaha Very Happy  
Cái Váy - Page 2 EWYJd7a

Chết mịa , vậy Jen-lo, Duyên, Wenn cũng phun bùa cho Damtc tá lả rồi hả .  Hèn chi mỗi ngày leo vô chợ là mê một "mợ" Very Happy:D

nhonguoita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum