Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm - Page 2 Empty Re: gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm

Post by Rice Wed May 10, 2023 5:18 pm

Gà: like anh4 said: shock and frozen is very real for many victims. I was very vêry close to become a victim. thank God for the t.v volume in the livingroom, I froze, it happened years ago while I was still in grad school at the age of 25 (not young), I'm in my mid 50s now, still dissecting every single detail that happened within that 5' and I'm still very nervous, shaking right now just to think about it. It took me many years of watching CSI, FBI, crime lab shows to understand his behavior right before he closed the door.

Lúc Gạo đi học grad school, I was sick for a week, I need notes from the class, có classmate offered to make a copy for me, and his room (he rented a room from this couple) was just 2 blocks from the school. So I went. I originally thought, ok tới nhà, xong mình ngồi phòng khách đợi him make a copy of the note from his photo copy machine right? khi Gạo tới đó thì ổng chủ nhà, white Canadian in his 50s was watching some sport game, volume was very loud in the living. So, the guy pointed to his room, right next to the living room where chủ nhà đang coi t.v. So, you do not expect the guy would do anything to you, right? I followed him, but then và cái lối đi rộng rải ko cần tránh né, but (later I recalled) he né, và ép gần vô Gạo và làm như chổ chật quá, phải vịn vào lưng Gạo . So we went to his room, then he said: t.v is loud, let me close the door, as soon as he closed the door,  he walked closer to me with his hands were ready to take off his pants,  tự nhiên cái t.v trong phòng khách im lặng, then I said so loud: What are you doing? he lật lật open the door, and I ran out so fast, I saw chủ nhà was still sitting there watching t.v
Years and years later, I analyzed the situation over and over again, and every single time, cảm giac sợ sệt, run rẫy vẫn còn and 2 things Gạo suy gnhi~ đi lại hoài:
1. nếu lúc đó bình tỉnh, I'd tell chủ nhà: watch out, he's a rapist để chủ nhà biết
2. bây giờ nghĩ lại: there must be other victims, cái cử chỉ him làm như chổ chật để đi gần Gạo, just a show để chủ nhà tưởng i'm his date
I'm shaky right now just thinking about it

Rice

Back to top Go down

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm - Page 2 Empty Re: gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm

Post by ThanhMai2018 Wed May 10, 2023 6:04 pm

Hoàn toàn đồng ý với chị Gà. Bả là nhà báo và là già cỡ bả và trải đời như bả thì làm gì mà có chuyện bị quấy rối giữa chốn công cộng đông người mà im thinh thích . Nếu xảy ra chỗ vắng người hay là đèo heo hút gió không người thì mới không la vì tại nghĩ là nếu có là thì cũng không có ai nghe được thì đành im mà thôi. Thành ra nghe câu chuyện là thấy chuyện bịa đặt để kiếm tiền và kiếm cách hạ bệ ông Trump mà thôi …. Đúng là tụi đảng dân chủ chơi không lại thành ra bày ra đủ trò dơ bẩn …

ga10 wrote:
Rice wrote:Gà: she said it started as flirting but flirting didn't give him the right to assault her.

“He immediately shut the door and shoved me up against the wall. He shoved me so hard my head banged. I was extremely confused,” she said.

giả sử: she liked him, she flirted with him, nhưng flirt để date để to get to know him, chứ đâu phải flirt là he có quyền touch người ta, assult người ta

If she was just standing in the middle of the store (not in the dressing room), how did he dragged into the dressing room to assault her? And if he forcefully dragged her in there, why did she not fight and tell him to stop?  Even a young girl would fight hard if someone tried to drag them into a dressing room unwillingly.  She has opportunities to fight him bêfore he pulled her into the dressing room as well as opportunity to call help after he shut the door and when he assaulted her in the dressing room.  

Why would an unwilling woman not put up any fight nor yell out for help during the entire incident?  Everything seems to point out she was willing.....
ThanhMai2018

ThanhMai2018

Back to top Go down

Post by ThanhMai2018 Wed May 10, 2023 6:16 pm

Cha con Bảy Đần và Hunter Biden tham nhũng… Hunter Biden chuẩn bị bị đem ra xét xử và nó có lập quỹ xin tiền để trả tiền luật sư phí này nọ … Mít bầy đàng cuồng Bảy Đần lú tụi bay nhớ vô đóng góp tiền để thằng con nó có tiền hút xách và ăn chơi tiếp nha …
ThanhMai2018

ThanhMai2018

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Wed May 10, 2023 9:19 pm

Trường hợp của Gạo thì khác là vì hắn offered to make copies of his notes for you so you did NOT expect him to do anything and were caught off guard.

Bà Jean Carroll thì khác vì ổng đã rủ bả đi coi đồ lót với ổng rồi suggested that she goes into the dressing room to try them on for him. At their age (both 50 something), she would not be so naively to think it was an innocent invitation when he invited her to try on lingerie in the dressing room.

Seems to me she was a willing participant in the beginning. The main question is did she changed her mind and he still forced her and only the 2 of them would know!
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top