Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Good luck on EV cars

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Re: Good luck on EV cars

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:57 pm

BeiBei wrote:
ga10 wrote:Eventually everyone will have to switch to Electric cars.  However I think the battery cost has to go down & time to recharge the battery has to be quicker first.  Also hey have to have more recharging stations.  My biggest concern is that the car would run out of battery and no recharge station nearby.

Get a hybrid. It runs half on battery then switch to gas when battery is gone.

It used to be .15 cents to charge and I would pay 6 bux for a full battery. Now, it’s .46 cents and I’m paying an arm and a leg.

Don't worry, you still have the other arm and leg remain as your asset.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:41 pm

BeiBei wrote:

8bux la may thang be truoc. Now ne.Good luck on EV cars - Page 2 D104e010
🙊

A gas station at Furnace Creek, California is in the middle of nowhere will always have higher cost than any other places. That's "scare tactics" that most price gouging stations would use.

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

Good luck on EV cars - Page 2 2023431958 Good luck on EV cars - Page 2 2023431958 Good luck on EV cars - Page 2 2023431958 Good luck on EV cars - Page 2 2023431958 Good luck on EV cars - Page 2 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:22 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
ga10 wrote:Eventually everyone will have to switch to Electric cars.  However I think the battery cost has to go down & time to recharge the battery has to be quicker first.  Also hey have to have more recharging stations.  My biggest concern is that the car would run out of battery and no recharge station nearby.

Get a hybrid. It runs half on battery then switch to gas when battery is gone.

It used to be .15 cents to charge and I would pay 6 bux for a full battery. Now, it’s .46 cents and I’m paying an arm and a leg.

Don't worry, you still have  the other arm and leg remain as your asset.

It’s an idiom meaning it’s expensive.
It was super cheap and now with the gas surge, electric is being affected too.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:23 pm

Tu* Khoai wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

8bux la may thang be truoc. Now ne.Good luck on EV cars - Page 2 D104e010
🙊

A gas station at Furnace Creek, California is in the middle of nowhere will always have higher cost than any other places.  That's "scare tactics" that most price gouging stations would use.

The gas bubble will burst just like the housing market in the Bay Area. 😭 I’m sure in the near future, this lifetime of yours of course, will you see that gasoline cars are just the past. Ko con ai sua hoac chay nua. Gasoline cars will be forever be banned. 😅

Gia qua’ hoc ko duoc thi….Bart for all. 😜
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top