Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

How it happened!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How it happened!  Empty How it happened!

Post by ga10 Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:55 pm

One snowy morning I decide to make a snowman.  A feminist past by and asked why I didn't make a snow woman.  

So I made a snow woman and the lady next door complained of the snow woman voluptuous chest.  Then the gay couple nearby complained that it should be 2 snowmen or 2 snowwomen instead.

And the vegan neighbor also complained about my usage of the carrots to decorate the figure and not for foods.   Some other folks also complained that I was being a racist since the snow figure was white.

The Muslim family in the neighborhood said I need to put on a head scarf for the snow woman.

Also the police arrived and said someone complained that my snow woman was holding a broomstick and could be used as a weapon.

Frustrated, I muttered yes it could be used as a weapon if it shoved up someone's ass!  Then the police arrested me because my statement was viewed as a threat to the community and seized my phone to check to see if I could be associated with terrorist!

The news spreads and next morning ISIS claimed responsibility that both the snow man, snow women, and I are accomplices for ISIS!!!
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

How it happened!  Empty Re: How it happened!

Post by 8DonCo Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:30 pm

How it happened!  3507324239 How it happened!  3507324239

How it happened!  JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum