Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Amazon price on subscription items fluctuate!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazon price on subscription items fluctuate! Empty Amazon price on subscription items fluctuate!

Post by ga10 Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:39 pm

In 2021, Gà saw a good deal on Amazon for an eyebrow pencil so I also subscribed to receive that item every 6 months and thought I will continue to get the same price in the future. I have been getting my products but never thought to check the price on it until now because I still haven't used the last eyebrow pencil yet.

I logged into Amazon to return the latest shipment and realized the price had tripled this year and last year it had increased 2.5x. I called Amazon to ask why and was told the prices for subscription items fluctuate with the current price and you only save the measly 15 cents or whatever for the subscription.

Maybe I am the only one that did not realize this!

ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Amazon price on subscription items fluctuate! Empty Re: Amazon price on subscription items fluctuate!

Post by 8DonCo Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:41 pm

you don't read fine print, just assume  Laugh

Amazon price on subscription items fluctuate! JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Amazon price on subscription items fluctuate! Empty Re: Amazon price on subscription items fluctuate!

Post by ga10 Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:29 pm

8DonCo wrote:you don't read fine print, just assume  Laugh

I know...however, what's the point of having a subscription if the price will change anyway!
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top