Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Potluck Party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potluck Party!  Empty Potluck Party!

Post by ga10 Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:36 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/zpa1he/aita_for_only_allowing_guests_to_attend_our/

In your opinion, is it unreasonable for someone to host Thanksgiving/Christmas for family/friends and ask people to bring a dish to share?  Do you think if you decide to host, then it's your responsibility to provide all foods/drinks/êntertainment and if you cannot handle it then don't do it?

I don't think it's right right to do potluck for birthdays, graduation, anniversary if the attendees will have to bring gifts already. However for holiday parties then I don't think it's bad taste. But that's just my opinion and wanted to know how others feel.
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Potluck Party!  Empty Re: Potluck Party!

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:38 pm

No it is not ủneasonable,  I think ít fair as a matter of fact.  Its weird just to bring yourself to a potluck party

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuom Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:02 pm

Gà, it's okay to host Thanksgiving/ Christmas with potluck for friends and family. Instead of bringing gifts people can bring their favorite dish and share, it'll add more fun to the party. To me, the food that people bringing to share for all guests is more practical than the any other gifts; I guess in the past many hosts ended receiving gifts that are not in their taste, it's just a waste of money for both guests and the host!
Cuom

Cuom

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:09 am

ga10 wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/zpa1he/aita_for_only_allowing_guests_to_attend_our/

I don't think it's right right to do potluck for birthdays, graduation, anniversary if the attendees will have to bring gifts already.  However for holiday parties then I don't think it's bad taste.  But that's just my opinion and wanted to know how others feel.

đồng ý ví chị Gà câu trên Cheer

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top