Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Good and Effective Selling Strategy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL Good and Effective Selling Strategy

Post by BeiBei Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:48 am

The handbag was almost 300 excluding tax on sale for 90bux from Macy’s.

I ordered the handbag and it came after 3 days. I love the color and all but it’s a little too big so I thought of returning it. I held on it for a week because it was just perfect, well, except for the size.

I also printed the return label online to get it all ready. A week later, I was still holding to the label and haven’t returned it yet.

I went online browsing and found the bag is now back at it’s original price. I guess it’s a keeper now. Lol

They raise the price as soon as they see a purchase coming through. Very good and effective selling strategy.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

LOL Re: Good and Effective Selling Strategy

Post by LDN Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:50 pm

Uhuh. Nếu là ldn từ 300 tì xuống còn 90 tì có lẽ ldn cũng mua tại túi giá 300 tì trở lên bên đây khá ok. 

Có dịp thì sis chụp pix cho ldn coi ké. Khoái coi hàng sale chất lượng giảm giá tàn canh. Ldn thì lại thích túi bự.

https://www.nhomcho.com/t25736-sach
LDN

LDN

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 pm

You can now sell it on eBay for $300 Good and Effective Selling Strategy  430950931 lol!

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:52 pm

LDN wrote:Uhuh. Nếu là ldn từ 300 tì xuống còn 90 tì có lẽ ldn cũng mua tại túi giá 300 tì trở lên bên đây khá ok. 

Có dịp thì sis chụp pix cho ldn coi ké. Khoái coi hàng sale chất lượng giảm giá tàn canh. Ldn thì lại thích túi bự.

Tui mua tren Macy’s website sis. Ngay hom qua, tui mua duoc 2 pairs of work shoes, $25 each , gioi no’ went back to regular price. I guess that’s how they roll. 😂
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:53 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:You can now sell it on eBay for $300 Good and Effective Selling Strategy  430950931 lol!

I really like it sis so I kept it for myself sis . ☺
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top