Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Can you believe this?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you believe this?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you believe this?

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:15 am

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

I don’t live in mansions ; therefore, I’m my own maid. 🥲

Its called house chores and all women who work does it.  Dont worry youre not alone Laugh

Not all women does it. My sis in law hire maids to clean her house, actually apartment.

I dont either but i dont brag cause those who work and have to clean might get jealous lucky me i know im blessed Laugh

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:30 am

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Its called house chores and all women who work does it.  Dont worry youre not alone Laugh

Not all women does it. My sis in law hire maids to clean her house, actually apartment.

I dont either but i dont brag cause those who work and have to clean might get jealous lucky me i know im blessed Laugh

Nah, I’d rather use that money for something else.

After paying the maids to clean our rental, I had to re-clean it again because I was not happy with their service. That was the first and the last we’ll hire someone for that job.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:39 am

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

After paying the maids to clean our rental, I had to re-clean it again because I was not happy with their service. That was the first and the last we’ll hire someone for that job.

You need to hire highẻr quality maids then not cheap maids

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:52 am

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

We didn’t order them. It was the property manager who did that. He said they’re the best. I guess I got the best laziest people doing the cleaning and they’re probably my trang too(Lam bieng and doi luong cao). Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:08 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

We didn’t order them. It was the property manager who did that. He said they’re the best. I guess I got the best laziest people doing the cleaning and they’re probably my trang too(Lam bieng and doi luong cao). Lol

Get a quality property manager. I only do referrals otherwise I wouldn’t trust them!

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:24 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Custom built home that’s 7 bed and 9 1/2 bath? Why so many bathrooms?

Ai dau sao giau qua? Is this a show off? I never dream or see myself in such a big mansion like this. What about you guys? If you win a few hundred million of dollars, would you custom built such house? I don’t think I will do that if I ever win, considering that I don’t play to dream but hey, what the heck right? Lol [

Tien dat chac bang 1 nam luong cua nguoi ta. Build nha to chi ko biet? Ko biet tien dien cao co nao? 🙊😂

Whatever you say, I don't believe it.  Just kidding.  Nhà phòng vệ sinh nhiều hơn phòng ngủ là kiểu nhà mà dân nhà giàu thật sự họ cố tình muốn vậy để tạo ra sự khác biệt đó chị.

Giau qua nen have weird taste. Just like Elton John hay nhung nguoi giau khac. They have so much money they don’t know what to do so they turn…gay. 🙊

Thật ra không phải vậy đâu chị. Người ta không muốn người khác dùng phòng vệ sinh và đụng vào đồ của riêng họ, nên họ mới làm vậy.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:41 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Get a quality property manager.  I only do referrals otherwise I wouldn’t trust them!

That’s the best company in our town already. Lol

No need to. Cho contract expire, lay nha lai and tu manage luon. Vua save duoc tien tum lum.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:43 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Whatever you say, I don't believe it.  Just kidding.  Nhà phòng vệ sinh nhiều hơn phòng ngủ là kiểu nhà mà dân nhà giàu thật sự họ cố tình muốn vậy để tạo ra sự khác biệt đó chị.

Giau qua nen have weird taste. Just like Elton John hay nhung nguoi giau khac. They have so much money they don’t know what to do so they turn…gay. 🙊

Thật ra không phải vậy đâu chị.  Người ta không muốn người khác dùng phòng vệ sinh và đụng vào đồ của riêng họ, nên họ mới làm vậy.

Ko le ho will never use a public restroom? Tha nhin khac’ va nhin dai all day when in public sao?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:08 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

Thật ra không phải vậy đâu chị.  Người ta không muốn người khác dùng phòng vệ sinh và đụng vào đồ của riêng họ, nên họ mới làm vậy.

Ko le ho will never use a public restroom? Tha nhin khac’ va nhin dai all day when in public sao?

Những gì có thể làm được trong khả năng của họ thì họ làm thôi chị ơi. Trường hợp dùng restroom ở ngoài, thì bất đắc dĩ lắm họ mới phải dùng đến.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum