Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Red Banana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL Red Banana

Post by BeiBei Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:13 am

Has anyone eaten this before? What does it taste like? How do you know when it’s ripened and ready to eat? Red Banana  F2fdfe10
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

LOL Re: Red Banana

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:26 am

Oh that's interesting. Did you get them at the asian supermarket or american sis?? Very Happy

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:55 am

LoveStory08 wrote:Oh that's interesting.  Did you get them at the asian supermarket or american sis?? Very Happy

Sprouts sis. I asked mg coworkers and they’ve never seen it before. I don’t want to peel it now to find it’s not ready to eat since it’s still hard.

I saw jackfruits there too. $19.99 for each.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:15 am

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:Oh that's interesting.  Did you get them at the asian supermarket or american sis?? Very Happy

Sprouts sis. I asked mg coworkers and they’ve never seen it before. I don’t want to peel it now to find it’s not ready to eat since it’s still hard.  

Jackfruit at sprouts wow! Ill go to sprouts later today. Thx sis

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:20 am

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

Jackfruit at sprouts wow!  Ill go to sprouts later today.  Thx sis

They guarantee their fruits unlike the Asian stores where you buy your fruit as is. Re hon may dong an ko duoc. I’d rather pay this price for the freshness and quality. Ngon, thom, and ngot lam sis.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:31 am

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

Jackfruit at sprouts wow!  Ill go to sprouts later today.  Thx sis

They guarantee their fruits unlike the Asian stores where you buy your fruit as is. Re hon may dong an ko duoc. I’d rather pay this price for the freshness and quality. Ngon, thom, and ngot lam sis.

I like sprouts sis. I buy so much fruits and nuts too whenever I’m thêre.

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top