Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Lượm được 1 triệu ACE sẽ làm gì ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lượm được 1 triệu ACE sẽ làm gì ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lượm được 1 triệu ACE sẽ làm gì ?

Post by Linhxa Fri May 22, 2020 3:14 pm

Cuom wrote:"How does anyone know that you pick up two trash bags on a street...???"

People on the car behind you, the pedestrians on the street, people from their yard looking out. A lot of people seeing you when you're not paying attention to them. I do not think anyone would stop their car just to pick up 2 dirty trash bags in the middle of the street, though. I would not when I am driving.
Yes ... lot of ppls see a family did a good deed of pick up two trash bags and tosses them into the back of thier pickup ... seems normal and a good deed has been done ..

The family didn’t know of any money in the trash bags when they were home ...

If you saw that scenario... what would you think ???

Linhxa

Back to top Go down

Lượm được 1 triệu ACE sẽ làm gì ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lượm được 1 triệu ACE sẽ làm gì ?

Post by Cuom Fri May 22, 2020 3:42 pm

I would think they're good, picking up the mess of others to clear the street for all the cars behind. Not much I would think what the trash is inside. Many people would not report the money to the police if they unexpected find them. They actually good citizens, that's why I say the authority should reward them and keep the money for their state.
Cuom

Cuom

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top