Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Tội nghiệp Obama

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tội nghiệp Obama

Post by 8DonCo on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:43 am

ai ăn ốc cũng bắt Obama hốt vỏ .. Laugh Laugh

US President Donald Trump won't be paying a visit to London to open his country's billion-dollar embassy, he tweeted Thursday.
The trip, which would have been Trump's first to the UK as president, had not been officially announced but was expected next month.
In the tweet, Trump blames his predecessor, former president Barack Obama, for the decision to sell the existing embassy, which he describes as "the best located and finest" in the city, for "'peanuts.'"

"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for 'peanuts,' only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!" the full tweet reads.

Donald J. Trump

✔️@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO![/ltr]

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

The decision to move the embassy from Grosvenor Square to Nine Elms was made in 2008 under George W. Bush, not Obama. It would have been impossible to retrofit the aging concrete building with the security measures needed, officials said at the time.

The new US Embassy in south-west London, on December 18, 2017.

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Re: Tội nghiệp Obama

Post by vietnam4all on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:50 am

Trump sạo, he is not welcome to UK and so UK never wanted him to be there either.

vietnam4all

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:13 am

ổng thù Obama tận xuơng tuỷ, nhiều vụ ổng nói Obama mà thật sự Bush (con) làm

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by vietnam4all on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:38 am

Ông trump có history thành kiến với đen, nam Mỹ, laziness,

vietnam4all

Back to top Go down