Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Từ thiện thật sự

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Từ thiện thật sự

Post by 8DonCo on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:48 pm

CAMH receives $100M anonymous donation

The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) has announced it’s received a huge donation from an anonymous benefactor.
“It’s with deepest gratitude and humility that I’m delighted to announce a gift that will bring hope to light and to life,” Dr. Catharine Zahn announced on Thursday.
The $100-million donation is described as the first donation dedicated to defining the causes of mental illness and developing cures to help save lives.
“This gift has been entrusted to CAMH in a spirit of public service and as a proud Canadian myself, I’m in awe of this act of patriotism and the desire to build a better, more compassionate Canada,” Zahn said.
“I send my own 100 million thank-you’s, from the bottom of my heart, to our bold benefactor.”
The money will be used to create, what CAMH is calling, a Discovery Fund, which will allow the agency to speed up its efforts to transform the lives of people living with mental illness.

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Re: Từ thiện thật sự

Post by Cuom on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Thật đáng ngưỡng mộ! Đây mới đúng là kẻ có lòng, không cần nêu danh tánh, không cần quảng cáo rùm beng!

Cuom

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top