Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Make a Wish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make a Wish

Post by beGUN on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:29 pm

I went to get a smog check on my car and upon checking out the cashier told me a story of a little girl who is dying of leukemia and her last wish is to go to Hawaii. It breaks my heart to hear the little girl's story. I gave them $20 and got this star.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Re: Make a Wish

Post by ga10 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Was it legit?

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by vietnam4all on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Coi vậy mà dễ bị dụ ghê

vietnam4all

Back to top Go down

Post by KatN on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 pm

ga10 wrote:Was it legit?

Kệ đi chị . Don't make her feel bad . Just assume it's a legit là OK, $$ đã cho đi rồi , 2nd thought không help gì mà chỉ làm mình unhappy thôi .

KatN

Back to top Go down

Post by beGUN on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Cho roi con question legit hay khong nua

Haha ai dụ ai thi nguoi đo se bi Troi phạt. Phạt nang hon gap đoi

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tcphan on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:25 pm

BeGun
Do you work? Very Happy

Tcphan

Back to top Go down

Post by beGUN on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Tcphan wrote:BeGun
Do you work? Very Happy

I do make my own money

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tcphan on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:33 pm

beGUN wrote:
Do you work? Very Happy

I do make my own money

I am asking because I thought you were a housewife who didn't interact much with others.  You are naive in general Lol  I said that not because you give out but in general from your conversation.  I am tưng tưng but not naive.  To me you are naive but not tưng tưng Lol

Tcphan

Back to top Go down

Post by beGUN on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Tcphan wrote:
beGUN wrote:
Do you work? Very Happy

I do make my own money

I am asking because I thought you were a housewife who didn't interact much with others.  You are naive in general Lol  I said that not because you give out but in general from your conversation.  I am tưng tưng but not naive.  To me you are naive but not tưng tưng Lol

False.

You give some you get alot more! You should practice it sometimes!

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Hồi đó đi ăn với co-workers trong restaurant có ông Ấn Độ và đứa con nhỏ đứng ngoài cửa tiệm xin tiền.  Gà thấy trời mùa đông lạnh lẻo nên tội nghiệp cho $10.

Lúc lên xe nhỏ co-worker người Mỷ hỏi "did you not see the daughter wearing expensive Nike shoes? Also, it's school time so why was she out of school ẽxcept to gain sympathy from people?".

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tcphan on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:40 pm

beGUN wrote:
Tcphan wrote:
beGUN wrote:

I do make my own money

False.

You give some you get alot more!  You should practice it sometimes!

I know I am selfish. I need to feel sympathy for others and give out more often Lol

Tcphan

Back to top Go down

Post by beGUN on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 pm

ga10 wrote:Hồi đó đi ăn với co-workers trong restaurant có ông Ấn Độ và đứa con nhỏ đứng ngoài cửa tiệm xin tiền.  Gà thấy trời mùa đông lạnh lẻo nên tội nghiệp cho $10.

Lúc lên xe nhỏ co-worker người Mỷ hỏi "did you not see the daughter wearing expensive Nike shoes? Also, it's school time so why was she out of school ẽxcept to gain sympathy from people?".

Of course there are fake and there are real people out thêre

Tcphan: you said it. Not me! Haha

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tcphan on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Begun
Don't take what I said seriously.  I am very tưng tưng online.  In fact you are one of the friendliest people online.  I talk and ask non-sense sometimes.  At the end my goal is to smile at the end of the day everyday Very Happy Laughing Lol  Laugh during the day, smile at the end of the day.  I do laugh at home and my loved ones think I am crazy  so I smile only Lol

Tcphan

Back to top Go down

Post by KatN on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:58 pm

ga10 wrote:Hồi đó đi ăn với co-workers trong restaurant có ông Ấn Độ và đứa con nhỏ đứng ngoài cửa tiệm xin tiền.  Gà thấy trời mùa đông lạnh lẻo nên tội nghiệp cho $10.

Nói tơi subject này thì nói all day cũng không hết đó chị . Ngay ở Orange County Little SG nè, có 1 group 3-4 người Mỹ trắng ngày nào cũng chia nhau đưng 1 góc đường xin tiền của dân , especially dân VN ở Little SG hay tội nghiệp người ta (nhất là Mỹ trắng nữa). They make a living off sự thương hại của người khác , wasting that $$ on drugs and alcohol. So sad!

KatN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top